Jun 16, 2012

Application Letter for Teaching


June 17, 2012

NAME
Dumaguete Agape Chinese Christian Academy
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental

Madame:

Greetings!

I am Mr. Junrey Belando applying for a teaching position in your prestigious institution. I have completed all requirements for the Bachelor of Education in Negros Oriental State University.

I have been teaching for almost three years as a Sunday School Teacher in Pulantubig Church of Christ, and for one semester in Negros Oriental State University. I enjoy student-teacher supervision very much, and I consider such applied responsibilities to be among the most important contributions I can make toward the education of children.

I look forward to an opportunity to meet with you and further discuss my qualifications. Thank you and more power.

I believe that my training and previous work experiences qualify me to handle the job efficiently. On top of these competencies, I adhere to a work ethic and can effectively interact with children.

Hoping for your positive response. Thank you very much.


Very sincerely yours,

JUNREY R. BELANDO
Applicant



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!