Apr 5, 2015

Application Letter for Teachers

April 6, 2015

NAME
Position
School


Dear Mr.:



I am very interested in applying for a teaching position for Social Studies (Araling Panlipunan), on the high school level in your prestigious school. I passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers in September 2011 with the General Rating of 83.4%. I graduated Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies from Negros Oriental State University Main Campus I with the Presidential Academic Award.

I feel that one of my greatest strength as a teacher is the ability to meet each student’s unique needs by having an in-depth understanding of their abilities and needs.

It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher who will make a positive contribution to your school. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.




Sincerely,

JUNREY R. BELANDO
Camanjac, Dumaguete City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!