Mar 5, 2011

On Lesson Planning

Lesson Planning requires teacher expertise. It is a vital component of the skill which is a must for all teachers. The lesson plans created by the teacher will determine the kind of output that the learners will have and thus, a teacher must possess the meticulous and intensive studies of the various strategies and activities that will be employed during the lesson.


The things I stated above summarize my dreflection with regards to lesson planning experiences while I was on the course of Practice Teaching at Camanjac National School. Through the daily lesson plans duly corrected by my mentor, Mrs. Acabal, my skills in lesson planning are becoming more enriched each day. The learners’ outputs after each session has proven me that my styles and strategies to be employed must have been suited enough for my students’ needs, interests and capabilities.


I owe million thanks to my mentor for all her praises, advices and encouragements while I was in lesson planning each day. Credit is also accorded to my former teachers at the College of Education and as well as my teachers in the Social Sciences Department.


Thus, each day is another opportunity for me to improve more and more the way I deal with lesson planning. When given the chance to be really teaching the field into ACTUAL experiences, I believe the knowledge I acquired and the practices I had each day is more than enough for me to be more particular with the manner, matter, and methods I will use in lesson planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!