Sep 9, 2011

My Special Birthday

"I do not have any material gift for you but all I can offer is my sincere and warmest greetings!"


          How wonderful! Such is one of the sweetest birthday greetings I hear for my birthday. It feels like I am like floating with the breeze and floating somewhere else. I cannot fathom the intense feeling that I have now. 

          Yes, the feeling that you are being taken care of by your friends-old and new alike, as well as those very important persons whom I was working with before. It's great that I have these people because for once and some other reasons, they were able to be part of my past. Their warm greetings and wishes give an assurance deep within that they love and care for me. Their effort even simple or not has created in me an impression- an impression that will surely last for a lifetime. Such impression is whispering me to realize that if indeed you are being good and honest to yourself and your dealings with others, you will later on reap the what you sow.

          It is with great pride and gratitude that I express my feelings now for their effort- whether simple or not, because such has make me more and more appreciate the goodness of life. I live as a simple man- thriving with love here in this marvelous and amazing world. But simple as I am, I will continue to bring with me the love that I earn from these people. These people have contributed much for the achievements that I garnered- for bringing me where I stand and where I will go.

          "I do not have any material gift for you but all I can offer is my sincere and warmest greetings!"

          These words kept on whispering through my ears. These words are sweet and are truly inspiring. Simple as it may seem to others but the message embedded thereto are going down through my heart. These and other words have meaning to me and will be part of my life already.

          At the end of the day I bow down, worship the Lord for allowing me reach this birthday, my 22nd birthday a truly memorable one.

          Happy Birthday to me!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday bunso! Better late than never. hehehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat sa greetings! Ahaha, hindi naman po alintana ni Bunso yung late na greetings; ang importante, nag-effort ka to greet Bunso...
    hehehe...
    You are an answered prayer! God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!