Mar 22, 2015

Another Resignation Letter

March 23, 2015

NAME
PRT, Time Warner Cable-East
CONVERGYS PHILIPPINES-BACOLOD
San Parq Square, Mandalagan, Bacolod City
Negros Occidental, PH 6100


Dear Mr. ,

I want to take this opportunity to extend my deepest gratitude to you for the valuable time and expertise you shared us during training.  

I am writing to announce my resignation from Time Warner Cable-East, effective today. I have enjoyed my time working at the company but am now seeking a career change near my family.

The past 3 years here in Convergys is very rewarding. I've enjoyed working for this company where I found new friends who equally deliver value and productivity to the company.  This final decision has been discussed thoroughly with my friends and family.

I wish you and the company continued success!




Sincerely,

JUNREY R. BELANDO
Sales and Customer Service Representative Trainee, TWC-EAST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!