Mar 6, 2016

Letter of Intent

October 29, 2015

RAMIR B. UYTICO, Ed.D., CESO IV
Division Superintendent
DepEd Division of Dumaguete City
Dumaguete City, Philippines

Dear Dr. Uytico,

I am applying for a full-time senior high school teacher of Contact Center Services in Dumaguete City High School (DCHS). This position is ideal for my leadership and professional experiences and career interests and I am confident I can contribute to your organization.

I obtained a National Certificate (NC II) for Finishing Course for Call Center Agents from a TESDA-affiliated organization. I graduated with a Presidential Academic Award for the Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education major in Social Studies in 2011 and passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) the same year.

I worked in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry for four years where I became a trainer for call center agents, a subject matter expert and a technical support representative in companies like Convergys Services-Bacolod, and TeleTech Services-Dumaguete. I handled four different accounts namely, banking, health insurance, online retail store, and phone and internet technical support within the US.

If you would like to discuss my qualifications further, please feel free to call me at (0926) 460-8654. I can also be reached by email at junreybelando@gmail.com.





Sincerely,

JUNREY R. BELANDO

Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!