Nov 2, 2011

Answered Prayer


I ask God to forgive me. 

I broke my promise not to be in-love again. I thought I will never feel this way again after my heartache back when I wa in college. But what is happening now? God forbid, but I had fallen into this pit where love enslaves my senses. I know this is not right at my status now- the fact that I still have a family to feed. 

I ask God to forgive me. 

But what else can I do? Dumating siya sa buhay ko nang hindi ko inaasahan. Siya ang tanging tao na nakamulat sa aking isipan at kamusmusan sa mundo ng pag-ibig. Siya rin ang taong nagbigay sa akin ng inspirasyon upang sa bawat araw, alagaan ko ang aking sarili- tulad ng kanyang pag-aalaga sa akin, though we are separated miles apart. Siya ang bukod-tanging nagpadama sa akin ng tunay na pagmamahal. And above all, this special someone is an "answered prayer."

I ask God to forgive me. 

I'm in love. Each day is a cheerful day because I may not see and be with this ""love"" but it just seems that my "love" is right here beside me- smiling when I smile, laughing when I laugh, and crying when I cry. 

I ask God to forgive me. 

This is the first time I ever feel this way. And I don't want to end this. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!