Nov 12, 2011

I Praise You Lord because You Are!

Lord, You are my Light. The darkness in my world seemed to me like an obstacle that I had to conquer. I was blinded from the bounties that You Lord has in store. There was no one to guide me in my journey. NO one dared but You, oh Lord showed me Your Light and has given me HOPE to pursue righteousness and live with You. Thank you for loving me!

Lord, you are my Redeemer. I was in a pit of of sin, enslaved by my human desire. Your eyes were in tears watching me. My craving for a good life enveloped me but I did not know that you has prepared a better life for me. After seeing my struggles, You reached out Your caring hand and here I am, trapped no more from the pit. The warmth of your embrace has shown me that I am already free in Jesus! Thank you for being my Redeemer!

1 comment:

Thank you for this comment. Your opinion counts!